- To enter the competition via Facebook, please 'Like' the Twenty3c page, and "Like" and "Comment" on the relevant competition post.
- To enter the competition via Instagram, please "Follow" the Twenty3c page, and "Like" and "Comment" on the relevant post.
- To enter the competition via Twitter, please "Follow" the @twenty3c account, and "Like" and "Reply to" the relevant post.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- The competition start and end dates will be clearly visible on the Twenty3c Facebook page. Late entries (for whatever reason) will be invalid. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of Twenty3c or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households. Entries must be made by the authorised Twitter handle/Instagram handle/Facebook profile owner at the time of entry.
- One entry is allowed per person/per social media account. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
- Entries submitted to this competition may only appear on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Tweets must use the @twenty3c Twitter handle. The Facebook entry must be on the relevant Facebook post. The Instagram entry must use the @twenty3c Instagram handle.
- Entries to this competition must: a. not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate; b. not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability; c. not contain any viruses or other harmful programs; d. not be accompanied by any music (live or recorded); e. not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services, or (unless otherwise specified in these terms) feature any third party branding, trade mark or logos, including on clothing, other than those of the Promoter; and f. not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
- The prize will be detailed in full on the relevant social channel.
- The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and the prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
- The prize winner will be selected at random from all the entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be announced on the page and it is the responsibility of the winners to contact the promoter via direct message to claim their prize following the announcement.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will be contacted via Twitter or Facebook or Instagram and asked to provide an e-mail address to which the prize details should be delivered. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the date on which the winner provides their e-mail address.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your Tweet, Facebook or Instagram post, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter will not pass your details to any third party not referred to in these terms and conditions.
- Entrants’ details will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition. Entrants’ details will also be used for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you want to receive marketing materials (such as email newsletters) from the Promoter.
- The Promoter may pass entrants’ details to third parties either where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this competition and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you the Promoter’s marketing materials (provided you have indicated that you want to receive any such marketing materials); and/or as otherwise required by law.
- To the extent allowed by applicable law, entrants may be required to take part in publicity relating to the competition. By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your first name, voice, image and likeness by the Promoter for such purposes, and in advertising and promotional material, in any media, without further compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances. You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prize.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Twenty3c, 42-44 High Street, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1AQ. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Competitions’ at the Promoter’s address above.