Coffee Membership Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions: Nobody likes the small print, so we’ve kept it simple.
Takeaway Coffee Membership Terms
- Where you enter into a subscription contract with us, you must complete the details on our signup form and provide cleared funds at the beginning of the period for which you are paying.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for membership from you, regardless of your subscription choice, then your membership will be suspended until payment has been received.
- You are entitled to unlimited takeaway coffee for personal consumption from Twenty3c, 42-44 High Street, Stony Stratford, MK11 1AQ during normal opening hours which can be found on our website.
- You will be served one takeaway coffee per visit, multiple visits in the day are allowed however the coffee must be consumed off-site.
- You will be issued with one membership card when you sign up, you will need to present this when ordering your coffee. If you lose your membership card, we can issue another at a cost of £5.
- Membership is not transferable to another individual.
- You will be sent a confirmation of your membership once you have signed up and completed the payment portal. Your membership payments will be charged on a rolling anniversary from the date you signed up. If this is the 10th of the month then the payment for the following month will also be taken on the 10th.
- Your membership will be active for a rolling month from signup in line with your payments.
- We accept most major debit and credit cards as a payment method.
- This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- If there is a problem with collecting payment you will be notified via email and given a grace period of 30 days to resolve the issue. If the issue remains, the membership will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- If your account is, suspended, you can reactivate your membership through your online account.
- We reserve the right to change the price of the membership with 30 days’ notice. You will be notified of any pricing change via email.
- Membership Cancellations
- You have the right to cancel your membership without any notice.
- Your membership will remain active until the end of the month that has been charged as payments are taken in advance.
- No administration fee will be charged for cancellation of your membership.
- We reserve the right to cancel the membership plan with 30 days’ notice, if a membership plan is cancelled you will be notified via email and offered an alternative plan if applicable.
- All card payments are handled through our secure payment portal
Our contact information for any queries;
Address: 42-44 High Street, Stony Stratford, MK11 1AQ
Phone: 01908 260322