Ordering Info - T&C's. We've tried to keep these simple!
© Twenty3c Ltd 2012.
The purchase of products from Twenty3c.co.uk is governed by the following terms and conditions. By accessing the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contained in our terms and conditions are details of current regulations governing online shopping. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this site as necessary.
About Twenty3c Ltd.’s Online Service
We aim to deliver the best possible customer experience and adhere to all current and proposed legislation in addition to trade body guidelines. The conditions detailed below do not affect your statutory rights. These include all of the current guidelines relating to the information that we hold about you and, in order to clarify this, we have a published privacy statement at the bottom of the page.
· UK Delivery is charged at £2.95 for all orders up to £49.99
· UK Delivery is Free on all orders Over £50.00
ALL first-time orders MUST be delivered to your registered cardholder address. (This address will be found on your card statement). This is for security reasons to help us combat card fraud. If your security details do not match we will contact you to arrange a refund and the transaction will have to be processed again.
Subsequent online orders can be delivered to an alternative address (place of work, relative etc.) subject to the successful delivery of your first order.
We currently don’t offer overseas delivery.
We are unable to accept orders for delivery to any address containing a PO Box Number.
We send orders via a tracked service, which will require a signature on receipt. If there is nobody available at the delivery address to accept the delivery a card will be left to inform the recipient how the parcel can be collected. It then becomes the recipient's responsibility to collect the parcel or rearrange delivery with the service. We accept no liability if the delivery is not made due to the recipient not being available. If the recipient fails to contact the service in good time the goods will be returned to us and a charge will be made for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
In the event that you select a business address for delivery we shall be deemed to have delivered the order to its intended recipient by delivering it to the reception area of the business address.
We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address is incorrect. Additional charges will be made for redirection or for re-delivery due to postcode error. We advise that if you are not sure of the address you should check it using the Post Office postcode and address finding service.
All items are subject to availability. Our stock levels are live, but obviously errors can occur in our warehousing stock control systems. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available.
In Stock – If an item is showing in stock it will be shipped the same day (if placed by 3pm).
Add to basket – If an item is available to buy but not currently in stock in the shop, it will give you an estimated delivery time. All orders will be fulfilled within this time scale. If we are unable to fulfil your order for any reason we will contact you immediately.
Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to dispatch the items specified.
Methods of Payment
We can only accept payment in pounds Sterling (£). We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta and Solo. We also accept PayPal. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate and are correct at the time of input. We reserve the right to amend prices subject to change in the rate of duty. The total cost of your order is the price of the products including delivery charges.
All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch, so please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for an order being held back as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given.
In the unlikely event that your payment card is used fraudulently to make a purchase with Twenty3c Ltd you, the consumer, are entitled to cancel the said payment(s). If payment has already been made, you, the customer, are entitled, in accordance with the standing Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulation (2000), to a re-credit or to have all sums returned to you by the card issuer.
Under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased from Twenty3c Ltd, for a full refund. Order cancellations must be made via email, quoting your order number, within 7 working days of the day after you receive the goods to email@example.com, along with your order reference.
To cancel your Standard Delivery Order please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, If however your order has already been processed, you will need to return the order to us. Please read the Return or Exchange an item section below.
Returning or exchange an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. However delivery charges are only refundable if you have cancelled your entire order within the 7-day cooling-off Period or where the goods are faulty and a refund is made.
· The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
· The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
· The parcel will be processed within 3 working days once we have received it.
* Note: when trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume / aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. The item(s) must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
Received a Faulty Item?
If the item you received is faulty, please contact us on 01908 260322 quoting the order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 30 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
Received the wrong item?
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us on 01908 260322 quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
Free Shipping Offer, Discount Codes & Vouchers on refunded items.
If Free Shipping, Discount or a voucher offer was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Twenty3c Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Customer information is collected in the following way:
· We use software on the website that collects statistics such as how many people are visiting the site, which pages they are looking at and how long they are spending on the site. This information is anonymous and is used only in order for us to understand visitor needs and improve the site.
· When you request a specific service, such as subscription to our newsletter, the information we collect may include name, address, phone/fax number and email address. Information gathered for this purpose will never be used for any other purpose or shared with any other companies.
· We will always give you the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter facility by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' button that appears on each newsletter. We will never collect sensitive information from you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate, relevant and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.
· Any inaccuracies will be corrected promptly. We will never disclose any information about you to any third party. When you visit some areas of our website, a 'cookie' will be placed on your computer. This is a small file that enables our site to improve the quality of your visit. You may be able to set your browser to reject cookies, although this may affect the quality of your visit.
If you have any questions regarding an existing or potential order that this page doesn’t answer please contact us on 01908 260322 or email email@example.com. We are here to help!